The lightweight and sturdy body is made of ABS-PC. Our new analyzer offers an easy-to-read display and intuitive controls. The USB-C connector simplifies programming and takes less than 4 hours to fully charge. The three-point calibration system ensures accurate measurements, so you can confidently go out and explore the depths.
The SOLO analyzer is made of durable material and is an ideal travel companion.
Using DiveSoft's patented helium measurement method, also used in their Liberty rebreathers, we can determine the helium content of gases using the change in the speed of sound. Without the need to ever replace your helium sensor.
The DiveSoft helium measurement method uses no electrochemical sensors, eliminating the need for sensor replacement.
The SOLO analyzer comes with a durable padded zippered case so you can always have your kit on hand wherever you go.
The USB-C connector offers an easy way to program and charge the unit in less than 4 hours.
- Dimensions : 85 × 205 × 40 mm
- Weight : 420 g
- Oxygen concentration measurement range : 0 to 100%
- Helium concentration measurement range : 0 to 100%
- Measuring temperature : 0 to +40°C
- Mixture pressure : 700-1100 millibars
- Nominal gas flow rate : 0.2 l / min
- Sound speed measurement base : 800 mm
- Measuring cycle : 200ms
- Sampler connection size : Standard for a DIN valve (EN 144-2) for 200/300 bar (G 5/8 thread).
- Oxygen sensor : R22 S
- Easy to replace O2 sensor
- Oxygen sensor life expectancy : 2 years
- Replaceable battery : Through the authorized service center
- Battery : 120 measurements or 4 hours of continuous operation
- Warranty : 24 months, 12 months on battery
- Charging and programming : USB-C
- Charging time : 3-4 hours
- Display : OLED
- Body : ABS-PC
- DiveSoft Analyzer ONLY
- USB-C cable #3362
- Simple Flow Reducer #8306
- Semi-hard case #3367
Write a review