SCUBAPRO GALILEO HUD WITH SMART PROBE + PRO
Introducing the New Galileo HUD, the revolutionary hands-free dive computer with mask mounting and virtual overlay display, designed to offer you unprecedented freedom while diving.
- Provides key dive data continuously and easily viewable, without you having to take your eyes off your surroundings
- All the important information you expect from the Galileo 2 dive computer now in a convenient virtual display
- Quickly find information and customize the settings for each dive, using the intuitive menu that works with a single wheel
- A flip-up pivot allows you to tilt the computer up and out of your field of view
- Predictive algorithms and decompression calculations can be customized to suit all skill levels, from beginner to advanced
The Galileo HUD is an innovative and absolutely unique integrated air dive computer. This new advanced technology computer for the world of diving offers a command display mounted on a dual-lens mask. It offers exceptional readability along with hands-free data monitoring, thus providing the diver with an unprecedented experience.
Hands-free data monitoring is an advantage for photographers or anyone engaged in underwater activities that require the use of both hands, including military divers and public safety personnel.
The Micro OLED display uses an optical system close to the eyes to create an on-screen image that appears at a virtual distance of 1m, making it easy to monitor your dive data without losing visual contact with the underwater environment.
The intuitive push-button wheel allows you to access and control HUD functions with one hand. Simply rotate it and press - nothing could be simpler.
The useful flip-up feature , reminiscent of military night vision goggles, allows you to tilt the HUD display up and out of your field of view. When you resume data monitoring, you tilt the display again to view the dive data.
Compatible with various SCUBAPRO masks , including Spectra, Spectra Mini, Zoom (with dedicated support), Frameless (HUD - new model), Synergy Twin, Synergy 2 Twin, Ecco Mask, Vibe 2, Futura 1 and Pro Ear.
Bluetooth Low Energy interface.
Possibility to download dive data to PC/Mac via the LogTRAK software, or to iPad, iPhone and other Smartphones via the LogTRAK Android or LogTRAK iOS apps.
- Lightweight (neutral buoyancy) and easy to mount on a dual lens mask.
- The pivot mechanism allows the HUD to be pulled up when not in use.
- The intuitive menu structure and wheel interface make navigating the system easy.
- The 96x64p full-color OLED display.
- Choice between 2 algorithms: Multi Gas Predictive Bühlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG, or ZH-L16 GF.
- The PMG algorithm offers Microbubble levels and Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS).
- Selectable dive modes: SCUBA, Gauge, Freedive and CCR.
- Compatible with Trimix and Nitrox, with advanced CCR functionality.
- Up to 8 selectable gases in SCUBA mode, plus oxygen and diluent with 2 editable set points for CCR mode.
- Compatible with SCUBAPRO Smart probe for monitoring tank pressure.
- It provides a real Remaining Bottom Time (RBT) based on the training load derived from the breath.
- The full-tilt 3D digital compass allows you to save 3 pre-set routes.
- Built-in GPS for surface navigation.
- Maximum operating depth: 120m
- The rechargeable battery provides up to 20 hours of diving per charge in Power Save mode.
- The 2GB memory holds 10,000 hours of diving.
- Data downloadable via Bluetooth or USB cable.
- Compatible with Apple and Android devices using LogTRAK.
GALILEO HUD INCLUDES : HUD, mask mounting accessory, cable ties, USB charging cable, probe ( optional) , instructions before use, quick card, protective film. (The manual is available online).
Regular price €259.00 Price €199.00
Regular price €259.00 Price €209.00
Regular price €415.00 Price €389.00
Regular price €249.00 Price €199.00
Regular price €1,399.00 Price €1,199.00
Regular price €499.00 Price €349.00
Regular price €259.00 Price €209.00