SCUBAPRO MK25EVO A700
The A700 is an exceptional second stage that, combined with the MK25 EVO first stage, offers the ultimate high-performance system, suitable for any diving need. With the A700 SCUBAPRO has set new standards for second stage performance. A700 gives you natural, effortless breathing for a lifetime of exceptional diving experiences.
SCUBAPRO's newest innovation is the patent-pending Extended Thermal InsulatingSystem (XTIS). XTIS ushers in a new era of freeze protection in the diving industry. Available on EVO first stages, XTIS completely isolates the internal mechanical components to ensure additional protection. Thanks to it, the thermal protection level of MK25 EVO rises by 30%.
MK25 EVO first stage
- The pneumatically balanced flow-through piston, in a chrome-plated brass body, provides smooth, consistent airflow regardless of depth, tank pressure and breathing rate.
- The Extended Thermal Insulating System - XTIS (patent pending) completely isolates the internal mechanism from the environment, improving cold water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extremely cold water conditions, without compromising performance breathing. Key components of the isolation system are highlighted in blue.
- The new spring-loaded insulator, body insulator bushing, anti-freeze cap, larger body and cap thread combine perfectly with the XTIS system to improve cold water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection significantly increases breathing reliability when diving in extremely cold water.
- Two opposing high pressure outlets allow the first stage to be positioned high or low.
- Five high-flow low-pressure outlets on a rotating turret maximize hose placement options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment allows engineers to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in 3364 psi/232 bar INT or 4350 psi/300 bar DIN configuration.
- The DIN version features a new dual-compound wheel featuring a new ergonomic shape and a soft grip on a sturdy black nylon frame.
- Airflow at 2900 psi/200 bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
Second stage A700
- Balanced valve relieves inhalation effort at different depths and intermediate pressures • Durable all-metal case, shell and valve housing can withstand years of diving in extreme conditions.
- The metal architecture allows for a larger diaphragm to be used within a compact case, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include an inspiratory effort adjustment knob and a VIVA-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) control lever for coaxial flow.
- The Superflow hose features an oversized caliber that allows for greater airflow with each inhalation.
- The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip but does not inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 2900 psi/200 bar: 2000 l/min. - 71 SCFM.
- Maximum supply pressure: 203 psi/14 bar.
Regular price €270.00 Price €159.00
Regular price €40.00 Price €29.00
Regular price €485.00 Price €349.00
Regular price €475.00 Price €389.00
Regular price €449.00 Price €399.00
Regular price €839.00 Price €449.00
Regular price €705.00 Price €539.00
Regular price €419.00 Price €369.00
Regular price €790.00 Price €629.00
Regular price €738.00 Price €459.00