SCUBAPRO MK25EVO S600
Combining SCUBAPRO's best-selling second stage and highest-performance first stage comes a blessed union in diver's heaven.
MK25 EVO offers excellent freezing resistance, extraordinary breathing sensitivity, as well as immediate air delivery on demand. S600, with its durable fiberglass case and front, stainless steel ring, provides a constant, smooth airflow regardless of depth. At any water temperature, in the most difficult diving conditions, this delivery system guarantees flawless performance.
SCUBAPRO's latest innovation is the patent-pending Extended Thermal Insulating System (XTIS). XTIS ushers in a new era of freeze protection in the diving industry. Available on MK25 EVO first stages, XTIS completely isolates the internal mechanical components to ensure additional protection. Thanks to it, the thermal protection level of MK25 EVO rises by 30%.
MK25 EVO first stage
- The pneumatically balanced flow-through piston, in a chrome-plated brass body, provides smooth, consistent airflow regardless of depth, tank pressure and breathing rate.
- The Extended Thermal Insulating System - XTIS (patent pending) completely isolates the internal mechanism from the environment, improving cold water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extremely cold water conditions, without compromising performance breathing. Key components of the isolation system are highlighted in blue.
- The new spring-loaded insulator, body insulator bushing, anti-freeze cap, larger body and cap thread combine perfectly with the XTIS system to improve cold water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection significantly increases breathing reliability when diving in extremely cold water.
- Two opposing high pressure outlets allow the first stage to be positioned high or low.
- Five high-flow low-pressure outlets on a rotating turret maximize hose placement options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment allows engineers to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in 3364 psi/232 bar INT or 4350 psi/300 bar DIN configuration.
- The DIN version features a new dual-compound wheel featuring a new ergonomic shape and a soft grip on a sturdy black nylon frame.
- Airflow at 2900 psi/200 bar: (l/min/SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
S600 second stage
- The balanced valve relieves inhalation effort when diving at different depths and delivery pressures.
- The metal valve housing can withstand years of diving in extreme conditions.
- User controls include an inspiratory effort adjustment knob and a "dive-pre dive" lever for adjusting the Venturi effect (VIVA-Venturi InitatedVacuum Assist).
- The Superflow hose features an oversized caliber that allows for greater airflow with each inhalation.
- The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip but does not inhibit airflow.
- Airflow at 2900 psi/200 bar: 1850 l/min. - 66 SCFM.
- Maximum supply pressure: 203 psi/14 bar.
Regular price €40.00 Price €29.00
Regular price €130.00 Price €110.00
Regular price €819.00 Price €649.00
Regular price €699.00 Price €559.00
Regular price €475.00 Price €389.00
Regular price €349.00 Price €259.00
Regular price €380.00 Price €269.00
Regular price €705.00 Price €539.00
Regular price €465.00 Price €329.00
Regular price €925.00 Price €729.00